Christmas is, without a doubt, our favourite time of the year.
It’s a time for reflecting, sharing, giving and loving.
It’s a time to take stock and to give thanks.
And it’s a time to look back at how much my children have grown.
This year, Orange Studios invited us to capture 2014’s Christmas through pictures we would want to keep for a lifetime.
Pictures like these, to remind us that time is but fleeting and every year is a year of change that must frozen in time by photography to be kept alive in our hearts:
Oh, how quick my babies have grown!
Another year, another Christmas. Here’s to more happy times and jolly cheers!
Just for Motherkao readers:
Orange Studios is offering a mini Christmas Photo Shoot so you will never forget this Christmas!
The following are the dates for the sessions:
Nov: 24 – 27, 30 (limited slots remaining for 30 Nov)
Dec: 2 – 4, 9 – 14
Quote [Motherkao] and for SGD180 (U.P $200) you will enjoy the following:
– a 30-minute studio Christmas photoshoot session
– all soft copy photos (8R resolution) returned with light edits
Terms and conditions:
– The above rate is for up to 4 pax. Top-up $15/pax for additional participants.
– Maximum 2 outfits.
– $30 surcharge for weekend sessions.
– Soft copy photos will be provided in a DVD, by self-collection. Top-up $4 for postage (i.e. normal mail).
Contact them at 8606 6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or bookings. Connect with them via Facebook for more updates!
Disclosure: We love Orange Studios, and were super stoked to be invited by them to share this offer. No monetary compensation was received for this post, and all opinions here are our own.