Pancakes are what we have on weekends if we’re not eating out. This is so easy to make you can do it in ten minutes.
Ingredients: (recipe makes 8 small ones)100g plain flour A pinch of salt 1 egg 300ml milk
1. Add flour and salt in a bowl (I usually sift it). Make a hollow in the centre and crack egg into this
2. Stir and add milk gradually until batter is smooth
3. Add salted butter or vegetable oil to a frying pan and place on medium heat. When it smokes, place 3 tbsp of batter in it.
4. Turn and cook the other side when golden brown underneath.
5. Serve with maple syrup, strawberry jam, honey or bananas. Enjoy.